Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your purchase of reservation services from the Lucky Dog Billiards LLC (“we” or “us”). You agree as follows:
1. You are obligated to pay the total fees and charges referenced to the above reservation service. Billiards tables and Dart lanes are subject to availability and our approval, you may modify the type or amount of reservation services you have purchased with us up to 24 hours before the reservation time. Due to COVID-19 and New Mexico State orders, groups are limited to 4 people per table or dart lane.
2. (a) If you are ordering our services online through our web portal, you agree to pay for the total amount of your purchase upfront in full by credit card at the time of submitting your order to us. (b) You authorize us to charge any credit card on file with us as sums are due hereunder, including any costs for damage caused by you or your guests. (e) Upon reservation confirmation, you are unconditionally responsible for the total fees and charges which shall constitute a nonrefundable and noncancelable obligation (“nonrefundable commitment”). In the event of an emergency you may cancel this reservation up to 24 hours prior to the date of reservation, same day reservations cannot be guaranteed refund or rescheduling. (f) If you purchase additional services such as a membership and goods such as merchandise on the day of your reservation, you are responsible for all additional amounts owed. (g) Before commencing your reservation, you must bring and provide us the actual credit card you used at time of purchase and a valid photo i.d.
3. Billiards and Darts is a physical activity. You and your guests represent that you are in proper health to participate in such activities. Due to COVID-19 and New Mexico State orders, all players are required to wear a face covering at all times, face coverings must be worn upon entry. You assume risks arising therefrom. We reserve the right to refuse entry for failure to respect the face covering orders issued by the State of New Mexico. We have the right to refuse entry due to age restrictions. Children must be able to see over the table and with the chaperone at all times. We reserve the right to refuse service and remove anyone from the facility which we reasonably believe threatens the safety of personnel or guests or causes damage to our facilities, including activity pertaining to: concealed weapons, intoxication, dress code violations, health/security, illegal drug activity, and/or any activity that violates federal, state, provincial or local laws. Other local restrictions and facility house rules may apply.
4. You are responsible for any and all damages, losses, claims and liability arising out of or related to you or your guests’ use of the facility, equipment and services, or related to your reservation, including property damage or personal injury arising therefrom, and will release, indemnify and hold us harmless from damages, losses, claims and liability resulting therefrom (other than claims caused by our gross negligence or willful misconduct).
5. All food and beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) must be purchased from us. No outside food (excluding birthday cakes/cupcakes), beverages, DJs, live music, open flame, equipment, decorations, or dancing are permitted. None of our food or beverages may be removed from the premises. We are not responsible for any property left unattended.
6. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in performance of any part to the extent that such delay or failure is caused by acts of God or other causes beyond our control. This contract is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Mexico, without regard to its conflicts of laws rules. Any such controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party in the State of New Mexico, in the City of Las Cruces, County of Doña Ana.
7. By Clicking on the check box, you are attesting that you are the person authorized to follow these terms and hereby authorizes the credit card charges noted herein. We may send you marketing, advertising or promotional communication to the contact information you provided – if you do not wish to receive such items, let us know.